Re: The Cuba Issue
As a U.S. Congressional candidate from the Sate of Florida, Cuba Journal would like to ask you the following questions:
- Are you in favor or do you oppose sending in a U.S. military force to the island of Cuba and either:a) overthrowing the regime of Cuban President Raul Castro and installing a regime who is friendly to the United States?Or:b) annexation of the island to to the United States?
- Are you in favor or do you oppose the continuation of the U.S. economic and financial embargo against the Republic of Cuba.?
3. What is your reaction to the United Nations General Assembly for condemning in 2011, by a vote of 186-2, the U.S. economic and financial embargo against the Republic of Cuba. Only Zionist Israel supported the U.S. All of our NATO allies voted against the U.S.?
- Are you in favor or do you oppose the reestablishment of normal diplomatic relations with the Republic of Cuba?
- Do you favor or do you oppose bringing in federal charges of international terrorism against former CIA agent Luis Posada Carriles, who has received protection and sanctuary in Miami from both George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama.?
Please feel free to expand on your responses, but a yes or no answer is sufficient.